Health Guarantee and Contracts
I reserve the right to change and revise these contracts whenever I so choose. I will always make an effort to keep them updated on this website. Please ask for a copy of current forms before adopting a puppy if you wish to view them in advance. We reserve the right to choose who the puppies are adopted to for the best interest of them.
Please note Adult dogs will have there own seperate contract that differs from our puppy ones.
Puppies have a genetic health guarantee until 1 year of age.
I, _______________________________, this _______ day of ________________, 20______, enter into this adoption contract and acknowledge new ownership of puppy on pick up day described as: ____________________ (name), _________(breed),__________(sex), _____________ (birth date), ___________________ (color), ______________________________ (registration type).
A Non-Refundable Deposit fee is required to keep the new owner from backing out of the contract and ensuring the pup has a new home to go to on the pick up date. Should something happen to your puppy while in our care or puppy is not adoptable deposit will apply toward another puppy. If we can not replace your puppy within a year you will receive your deposit back.
Holding Fee - A fee of $10.00 (ten dollars) a day accumulating to and including the day of pick up will be required for holding the puppy past original pick up dates stated. This fee may be asked for upfront when agreement to hold puppy longer is made. Holding fees must be paid before puppy is release to new owner failure to do so by new agreed to pick up date will terminate your rights and a new owner will be found. Written and email files act as proof of correspondence and/or if this is a mutual agreement to hold pup for a fee and the new pick up date. If you do not notify breeder or breeder does not agree to hold puppy past pick up dates or you do not show to pick up your puppy by the latest pick up date a new owner will be found and your rights will be terminated. Should the breeder need to hold back the puppy for treatment related to health you will not be charged for those days and a new pick up date will be agreed upon. This is to protect both parties.
Pick up dates for this pup is between: ____ - ___ 20_____ and latest date _____ - _____ 20_____.
$__________ Total Puppy Price including Sales Tax
$__________ Deposit Fee (NonRefundable) Put Down on ______-______ 20______ .
$__________ Remainder of Puppy Price. (Due in cash unless otherwise agreed upon.)
The Dog will come with a Dog pack described as:
Registration Papers (If Appicable)
Small Baggie of food (Please Buy a supply of Food before pickup to have ready for your new puppy)
Play Toy and Chew or Treats
Collar (maybe currently being worn by your puppy or put in starter pack to be put on later)
Up to Date Vaccines (unless otherwise noted)
Folder with Various Information
Adopter Signature: ___Copy of Deposit Is Considered Signature and Binding ___________________
Adopter Home Phone Number:_____________________ Cell Phone: _____________________
Adopter Address: ____________________________________________________________
Companion Pups Signature: _____________________________________ Date: ___________
Contract / Health Guarantee -
Buyer Signature: _______________________________________________ Pickup Date: _______________
Buyer Print Name: ______________________________________________________________________
Street Address: _________________________________________________________________________
Town: ________________________________________ State:____________ Zip Code: _______________
Home Phone: ______________________________ Cell Phone: ___________________________________
The puppy described as: ________________________________________ (name), ______________ (breed), ______________ (sex), ________________ (birth date), __________________________________ (color), _____________________________________________ (type of registration), was picked up and paid for in full.
The Buyer Listed Above Agrees:
* I am aware Pugs are prone to snore, snort, wheeze, honk, and have gas, pugs also shed a lot. They're also prone to allergies, respiratory issues, skin problems, eye issues, luxating patellas, and have sensitive stomachs and sensitive skin.
* I Will NOT make sudden or drastic food changes as it causes stress and lowers the immune system to a breed prone to many issues already. I will use the food the breeder uses for at least the first two weeks. I have been signed up for coupons through the mail for dog food help me continue use of breeder recommend brands. Should I choose to change the diet I will wait until after the first two weeks to transition and transition slowly taking a minimum of a week to do so.
* I Will NOT expose puppy to public animal places (example: pet stores, dog parks, places people hike frequently with their dogs) until all vaccines are completed around 3 months old. After vaccines are completed I will socialize my puppy and expose them to new people and places as socialization is a process that must be continued throughout their lives.
* I UNDERSTAND there are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances. I also understand I WAIVE ANY LEGAL RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BREEDER for ANY REASON and all issues will be handled between breeder and I only. Should I have any problems I will contact the breeder through email.
* I will put "KISSES" into my puppy's official name and will either put is as the first word "KISSES '...." to show that the puppy came from the Kisses line of pugs. I understand kisses cannot be put anywhere in the middle or end of the name.
This puppy has received its first vaccines and to avoid disease the buyer will need to follow up on them. Buyer must have the puppy seen by a licensed vet within 2 business days of pickup date which is _________ and send breeder a copy of the visit post marked no later than _________ to be received by breeder through the U.S. Postal Service mail or health guarantee is void.
Should the puppy be proven to have an incurable genetic life threatening illness by 1 year of age up to the following date _____________ breeder will need a written notification from 2 vets from different vet practices stating this upon diagnosis along with all testing results from both. The puppy must also be put to sleep at buyer’s expense. Breeder will replace the puppy with the first available puppy of same breed and value from the breeder's stock as soon as possible. No refunds will be given and no further health guarantees apply. Breeder assumes no responsibility for expenses of any kind including vet or any travel fees incurred. Buyer is responsible for any travel fees for replacement puppy.
Should the puppy die unexpectedly within the 1 year time frame a necropsy must be performed and a diagnosis of an incurable Genetic illness must be proven to be the cause of death. Copies of necropsy results and any paperwork about death must be provided to breeder. Breeder will replace the puppy with the first available puppy of same breed and value from the breeder's stock as soon as possible. No refunds will be given and no further health guarantees apply. Breeder assumes no responsibility for expenses of any kind including vet or any travel fees incurred. Buyer is responsible for any travel fees for replacement puppy.
$____________ Puppy Adoption Fee
$____________ CT Sales Tax (6.35%) if Applicable
$____________ Total Non-Refundable
$____________ Minus Deposit Paid
$____________ Owed / Paid Today
Companion Pups Signature _______________________________________ Pick up Date: _______________