1. Registration Papers - AKC (Limited as pet only or Full Rights for show /breeding rights)
2. Sample of current Dog Food (please buy a bag and have it ready for when puppy goes home)
3. Several Dog Chews (usually an Ear, Hoof or Snout , and 2 Compressed Bones)
4. Several Toys (usually a Rope, Ball, and Stuffed Toy)
5. Little Blanket with Mom's Scent
6. Collar (maybe currently being worn by your puppy or put in starter pack to be put on later)
7. Vaccinations Record (Combo Vax: Distemper, Adenovirus type 2, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza,
and Parvo) (puppies receive a single neo par parvo vax when they are 5/6 wks old and then at 7/8 wks they are given
their combo vax)
8. Folder with Records and Various Info in a Reusable Fabric Bag
9. Food Measure Cup
10. Canned Food Cover
11. Training tips, Behavior tips, and How to Read Dog Food Info Emailed upon request to you for reading
and optional print out. (if you would like them please just let us know! It's a compilation of our most
asked questions answered)
* We start the pee pad training process. Some dogs catch on quicker then others.
* Parents are family pets that live inside the home and treated as such!
* Puppies are family raised.
* We will be clipping their nails and start grooming to try and get them used to it. Pugs especially hate having there nails done! It's easier when you start young and keep it up! Poodles started early with grooming will be more comfortable quicker with it.
* When a deposit is put down you can name the pup and we'll start the name recognition process for you.
Some catch on quicker then others with this as they are in a litter setting. Sometimes they aren't sure
who's name is who lol but we do try to get them used to their name.
* We will send you updates pictures and/or videos approx every 2 weeks as your pup grows and
encounters the world around him/her. We love watching the pups grow and want you to be a part of that!
* Lifetime of support. We're here to give our thoughts on any subject you may need help with along the
Should you ever not be able to care for your puppy or dog you adopted from us in the future please contact us via email. We are always willing to help you place them in a new home by listing them and your contact info on our website.
Thank you for your interest!
*Deposits and Adoption Fees at Pickup*