Adoption Fees for Puppies in most cases:
Prices include sales tax already.
Pugs aka Chinese Pug Puppies $1100-2500
(we have AKC fawn, black, silver grey, and AKC & CKC whites!)
Pricing depends on quality of lines, color, age, reg type.... Pricing range for each color is on pug page.
Every Puppy Comes with a Starter Pack:
1. Registration Papers - AKC or CKC (unless otherwise stated)
2. Small Baggie of current Dog Food
3. Several Dog Treats / Chews (usually an Ear and Hoof or Snout , and Compressed Bones)
4. Several Toys (usually a Rope, Ball, and Stuffed Toy)
5. Little Blanket with Mom's Scent
6. Collar (maybe currently being worn by your puppy or put in starter pack to be put on later)
7. Vaccinations & several De-Wormings (Combo Vax: Distemper, Adenovirus type 2, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvo)
(puppies recieve a single neo par parvo vax when they are 5/6 wks old and then at 7/8 wks they are given their combo vax)
8. Folder with Records and Various Info in a Reusable Fabric Bag
9. Training tips, Behavior tips, and How to Read Dog Food Info Emailed upon request to you for reading
and optional print out. (if you would like them please just let us know! It's a compilation of our most
asked questions answered)
* We start the paper training process. Some dogs catch on quicker then others.
* Parents are family pets that live inside the home and treated as such!
* Puppies are family raised around kids and other animals-dogs, cats, a bird, and even fish if you count
* We will be clipping there nails to try and get them used to it. Pugs especially hate having there nails done
as do most dogs! It's easier when you start young and keep it up!
* When a deposit is put down you can name the pup and we'll start the name recognition process for you.
Some catch on quicker then others with this as they are in a litter setting. Sometimes they aren't sure
who's name is who lol but we do try to get them used to their name.
* We will send you updates with pictures and/or videos aprox every 2 weeks as your pup grows and
encounters the world around him/her. We love watching the pups grow and want you to be a part of that!
* Lifetime of support. We're here to give our thoughts on any subject you may need help with along the
Should you ever not be able to care for your puppy or dog you adopted from us in the future please contact us via email. We are always willing to help you place them in a new home by listing them and your contact info on our website.
Thank you for your interest!
*Deposits and Adoption Fees at Pickup*