Health Guarantee and Contracts
We reserve the right to change and revise these contracts whenever we so choose. We will always make an effort to keep them updated on this website. Please ask for a copy of current forms before adopting a puppy if you wish to view them in advance. We reserve the right to choose who the puppies are adopted to for the best interest of them.
Please note Adult dogs will have their own separate contract that differs from our puppy ones.
Puppies have a genetic health guarantee until 1 year of age.
Deposit Contract - SAME FOR ALL BREEDS
Raising Pups with Love and Care
I, _______________________________, this _______ day of ________________, 20______, enter into this adoption contract and acknowledge new ownership of puppy on pick up day described as: ________________________________ (name), _____________(breed),______________(sex), _____________ (birth date), ______________ (color), ___________________ (registration type) _____________________________________________________________________(Parents).
A Non-Refundable Deposit fee is required ensure adopter is serious and ensure the pup has a new home to go to on the pickup date. Should something happen to your puppy while in our care or puppy is not adoptable deposit will apply toward another puppy as soon as we have one of similar quality available.
Holding Fee - A fee of $30.00 (Thirty dollars) a day accumulating to and including the day of pick up will be required for holding the puppy past original pick up dates stated. This fee may be asked for upfront when agreement to hold puppy longer is made. Holding fees must be paid before puppy is release to adopter, failure to do so by new agreed to pick up date will terminate your rights and a new adopter will be found. Written and email files act as proof of correspondence and/or if this is a mutual agreement to hold pup for a fee and the new pick up date. If you do not notify breeder or breeder does not agree to hold puppy past pick up dates or you do not show to pick up your puppy by the latest pickup date a new adopter will be found and your rights will be terminated. DO NOTE: Breeder most often cannot hold puppies past the original dates. So, if there is a pickup issue you may have to have a family or friend pickup on your behalf with written permission from you (the adopter) if we cannot accommodate a longer hold period.
Should the breeder need to hold back the puppy for any reason you will not be charged for those days. You must be available for 2 weekends after original pickup date just in case there are delays in pickup which may very well be decided on last minute.
Pick up dates for this pup is between: _____ - _____ 20_____ and latest date _____ - _____ 20_____.
$__________ Total Puppy Price
$__________ Deposit Fee (Non Refundable) Put Down
$__________ Remainder of Puppy Price. (Due in cash unless otherwise agreed upon.)
The Puppy will come with:
Goodie Bag, Vaccine Records, Registration Papers (If Applicable), and Sample of food for travel (Please Buy a supply of Food before pickup to have ready for your new puppy)
Adopter Signature: ______________________________________________________________
Adopter Phone Number: __________________________________________________________
Adopter Address: _______________________________________________________________
Adopter Email(s): _______________________________________________________________
Companion Pups Signature: ________________________________________ Date: ___________
Contract / Health Guarantee - Pugs
Raising Pups with Love and Care
Buyer Signature: _____________________________________________________________________ Pickup Date: ________________________
Buyer Print Name: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Street Address: ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Town: _______________________________________________________________ State:________________ Zip Code: ___________________
Home Phone: ___________________________________________ Cell Phone: _____________________________________________________
The puppy described as: ________________________________________ (_______ (breed), ______________ (sex), ________________ (birth date), ________________________________ (color), ______________________________________________________________________ (Parents),
_______________________________________________________________________ (type of registration and # if applicable), was picked up and paid for in full.
The Buyer Listed Above Agrees:
* I am aware Pugs are prone to snore, snort, wheeze, honk, have small snares, and have gas, pugs also shed a lot. They're also prone to allergies, respiratory issues, skin problems, eye issues, luxating patellas, umbilical hernia, and have sensitive stomachs and sensitive skin. None of these “common” pug problems are covered in our health guarantee.
* Although we make every attempt to prevent worms and other parasites there is always a chance they are picked up from environment, other animals, or even tracked in accidentally (strays and wildlife track them everywhere) and are not covered in our guarantee. Our recommendation is dogs should continue monthly dewormers for life to help keep parasites at bay.
* I will not use any flea or heartworm preventative other then Revolution or it voids guarantee!
* I Will NOT make sudden or drastic food changes as it causes stress and lowers the immune system to a breed prone to many issues already. I will use the food breeder is using for at least the first two weeks. Should I choose to change the diet I will wait until after the first two weeks to transition and transition slowly taking a minimum of a week to do so. Current Food being fed is: ________________________________________________________________________________________
* I Will NOT expose puppy to public animal places (example: pet stores, dog parks, places people hike frequently with their dogs) until all vaccines are completed around 3 months old. After vaccines are completed I will socialize my puppy and expose them to new people and places as socialization is a process that must be continued throughout their lives.
* I UNDERSTAND there are NO REFUNDS under any circumstances. I also understand I WAIVE ANY LEGAL RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BREEDER for ANY REASON and all issues will be handled between breeder and I only. Should I have any problems I will contact the breeder through email.
* I will put "KISSES" into my puppy's official name as the first word "KISSES '...." to show that the puppy came from the Kisses line of pugs if I have been give registration. I understand kisses cannot be put anywhere in the middle or end of the name.
This puppy has received its first vaccines and to avoid disease the buyer will need to follow up on them, however they will not be given prior to __________ so vaccines are not done to close together which could cause a serious to fatal reaction and voids guarantee. Buyer must have the puppy seen by a licensed vet within 2 business days of pickup date which is _________ and send breeder a copy of the visit via email no later than _________ to be received by breeder it is buyer’s responsibility to make sure it was received and breeder was able to print it out. If breeder is not able to print it out a copy must be sent via U.S. postal mail.
Should the puppy be proven to have an incurable genetic life threatening illness by 1 year of age up to the following date _____________ breeder will need a written notification from 2 vets from different vet practices stating this upon diagnosis along with all testing results from both. The puppy must also be put to sleep at buyer’s expense. Breeder will replace the puppy with the first available puppy of same breed and value from the breeder's stock as soon as possible. No refunds will be given and no further health guarantees apply. Breeder assumes no responsibility for expenses of any kind including vet or any travel fees incurred. Buyer is responsible for any travel fees for replacement puppy.
Should the puppy die unexpectedly within the 1 year time frame a necropsy must be performed and a diagnosis of an incurable Genetic illness must be proven to be the cause of death. Copies of necropsy results and any paperwork about death must be provided to breeder. Breeder will replace the puppy with the first available puppy of same breed and value from the breeder's stock as soon as possible. No refunds will be given and no further health guarantees apply. Breeder assumes no responsibility for expenses of any kind including vet or any travel fees incurred. Buyer is responsible for any travel fees for replacement puppy.
$____________ Total Non-Refundable Puppy Adoption Fee
$____________ Minus Deposit Paid
$____________ Owed / Paid Today
Companion Pups Signature ______________________________________________________________________ Pick up Date: _______________